Describe In-Person Donations here.
Directed cash donations
- Construct donation buckets
- Clearly label them with a specific description of how the money from each bucket will be used
- Place them all together in your info desk or other place
- Buckets are regularly counted as money spent when enough for the purchase is collected
- Bucket is reallocated once purchase is made.
- Create an accountability system to ensure the cost is confirmed and the purchased product/service accounted for.
- All funds are held as cash
This system avoids bank accounts and the need for resource allocation systems both of which create enormous problems if not implemented perfectly.